Collection of Information: We aim to collect, use and disclose only such information as is required to enable us to manage your account, to provide the Services, to maintain our customer/visitor lists, to respond to your inquiries or provide feedback, for identification and authentication purposes, and for service improvement. We will maintain the confidentiality of any contact information you provide to us on signing up for our Services or contacting us with questions or for further information and we will use it only for the purposes for which we have collected it (subject to the exclusions and disclosures we have listed below), unless you agree that we may disclose it to other third parties.
"Personal Information" is personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, e-mail address, credit card information, birth date and gender. At the time of collection, we will clearly identify the information being collected and the purposes for which it will be used. It is always your choice whether or not to provide Personal Information but if you choose not to provide certain requested Personal Information, in some instances you may not be able to register to use the Website, App or Services or be able to access and use the Website, App or Services at all. In other instances, your choice not to provide certain other Personal Information may mean that you will not be able to use certain features of the Website, App or Services. We may collect Personal Information in respect of the Website, App or Services through registration processes; communications with you; information downloads; service purchases; user support; and surveys.
"Non-Personal Information" is information of an anonymous nature, such as an Internet Protocol Address (IP Address) if that address has been stripped of personal information, the domain used to access the Website, and the type and version of browser or operating system being used by visitors to the website or App. Aggregate information, such as demographic statistics of our users (e.g. average age or geographical allocation of our users), number of visitors, what pages users access or visit, and average time spent on the Website or App is not considered Personal Information. Similarly, business contact information such as the name, title, business address, or telephone number of a business or professional person or an employee of an organization is not considered Personal Information.
Use of Information: We collect information for the following purposes:
- Registration: In order to order our Services you must provide certain Personal Information to us such as your full name and email address. In general, none of your account registration information will be shared with any other users of the Website, App or our Services.
- Account information. We also collect information from your account information, such as payment information. We may also collect personal information about you through your use of the services, for example, we may learn the city you live in,.
- Payment Information: If you make a purchase through the Services then you must submit credit card information to our merchant account payment gateway provided and hosted by our Payment Processor. All payment information is stored by our Payment Processor and not by Casca. We do not process, hold, or store any payment information.
- Marketing Communications: If you opt-in to receive marketing communications from us, we will keep you up to date on our products and services. You may withdraw your consent to receiving marketing communications from us at any time by following the opt-out instructions in each communication, or by contacting our marketing department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Statistics: We also collect statistics about use of the Services purchased through the Website or App. This information will be kept confidential, however, aggregate statistics that do not personally identify an individual will be kept by us and such aggregate statistics may be made available to other members or third parties.
- Biometric Information: the App and Service includes functionality that is designed to capture images of human feet and through the Service, that information 3D reconstruction of those images (“Reconstruction”). Where you enable this feature, we may use this data to create these Reconstructions and use the Reconstruction to (i) create and provide you with customised footwear products purchased through the Services; and (ii) where stored on an anonymized basis, to improve the Services
- Information collected through the App: When you install or subsequently activate the App on your mobile device, we use automatic data collection technologies to collect limited diagnostic and technical information about your device and your use of the App.
Your IP address is reported by your web browser whenever you visit a page on the Website. This information is recorded together with your registration information on our databases.
From time to time we may employ third parties to help us improve the Website, App and/or the Services. These third parties may have limited access to databases of user information solely for the purpose of helping us to improve the Website, App and/or the Services and they will be subject to contractual restrictions prohibiting them from using the information about our members for any other purpose.
Important Exceptions: We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties without your consent if we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property, other Service members, other users of the Services, or anyone else (including the rights or property of anyone else) that could be harmed by such activities. We may disclose Personal Information when we believe in good faith that such disclosure is required by and in accordance with the law.
Security:The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We use commercially reasonable efforts to store and maintain your Personal Information in a secure environment. We take technical, contractual, administrative, and physical security steps designed to protect Personal Information that you provide to us. We have implemented procedures designed to limit the dissemination of your Personal Information to only such designated staff as are reasonably necessary to carry out the stated purposes we have communicated to you.
You are also responsible for helping to protect the security of your Personal Information. For instance, never give out your email account information or your password for the Services to third parties.
Access and Accuracy:You have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you in order to verify the Personal Information we have collected in respect to you and to have a general account of our uses of that information. Upon receipt of your written request, we will provide you with a copy of your Personal Information although in certain limited circumstances, we may not be able to make all relevant information available to you such as where that information also pertains to another user. In such circumstances we will provide reasons for the denial to you upon request. We will endeavor to deal with all requests for access and modifications in a timely manner.
We will make every reasonable effort to keep your Personal Information accurate and up-to-date, and we will provide you with mechanisms to update, correct, delete or add to your Personal Information as appropriate. As appropriate, this amended Personal Information will be transmitted to those parties to which we are permitted to disclose your information. Having accurate Personal Information about you enables us to give you the best possible service.
Contact Us:You can help by keeping us informed of any changes such as a change of address or telephone number. If you would like to access your information, if you have any questions, comments or suggestions of if you find any errors in our information about you, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Last Updated: October 28, 2019